The Chevrolet Malibu Turbo is making some big waves at the SEMA show this year! Though you won't quite be able to get the one they displayed, the real Malibu Turbo will hit our Youngstown, Ohio Chevrolet dealership sometime this year!
Painted in Berlin Blue Tricoat, the Malibu Turbo Performance Concept features 259HP, 260 lb-ft of torque and can sprint the 0-60 in 6.3 seconds. The interior of the Turbo also features a Jet Black/Navy Blue hues and has a flat bottom wheel.
Here's a complete list of what the Malibu Turbo Performance Concept features:
- Ground effects package, front splitter, rockers and rear diffuser.
- Customer lower grille and fog lamp grilles.
- Black ice-tinted chrome accents.
- Blaze Red-painted fog lamp bezels and inner exhaust bezels
- Black-painted mesh grille inserts, fog lamp grilles, window surround moldings and wheel center caps.
- Clear tail lamp lenses.
- Malibu Turbo Badges
- 20x8.5 inch aluminum wheels featuring Night Rider Chrome
- Pirelli PZero Tires
- RECARO sports seats trimmed in jet black leather and navy blue suede with red accent stitching.
The Turbo Performance Concept was created as an example of where Chevrolet hopes that the Malibu Turbo could go.
For more information about the Malibu Turbo, and how you can get your hands on one, give us a call at 330-SWEENEY or email us at SweeneySales@SweeneyCars.com!
Check out these photos of the Performance Concept Malibu Turbo:
And here are some photos of the Chevrolet Malibu Turbo which will be available later this year: