"This all-new Impala delivers on our promise that every new car that wears the Chevrolet bowtie will embody the pioneering spirit that has defined the brand for more than a century."
The completion of Chevrolet's North American passenger car lineup was marked by the reinvention of the 2014 Impala. The redesigned flagship car of the bowtie brand offers an expressive style, more refined interior, easy-to-use technology and what is expected to be an exhilarating driving experience.
So what's so different about the 2014 Chevrolet Impala? Check this out!
- An all new exterior design that is a true representation of Chevrolet's design vocabulary. It features a sleep proportion, sculpted body sides, standard 18 inch wheels and projector beam head lamps.
- A range of three different direct-injected engines, including a 3.6L V-6, new 2.5 four-cylinder and a 2.4L four-cylinder with eAssist, that deliver enhanced performance and efficiency.
- All new interior with a more flowing design and an integrated center stack that incorporates an available eight-inch touch screen display with available Chevrolet MyLink.
- Chevrolet MyLink, which includes Bluetooth audio streaming is controlled via an eight inch touch display.
- Quieter environment with a greater emphasis on comfort - including active noise cancellation with four-cylinder powertrains.
- 360 degrees of active security featuring 10 standard air bags and OnStar, along with available features including full-speed-range adaptive cruise control, collision mitigation braking, forward collision alert, lane departure warning, side blind zone alert, rear cross traffic alert, rear camera and rear-park assist.
Today, Chevrolet announced the pricing on the 2014 Impala, and it's way cheaper than expected! When the car goes on sale this spring, it will start at $27,535. Complete pricing is as follows:
LT: $29, 785
3.6L, 305 HP
Pricing for the 2.4L engine with eAssist will be announced closer to the cars launch date.
Want to know more about the 2014 Impala? Take a look at the video of the unveiling and browse some of the photos then give us a call at 330-SWEENEY or email SweeneySales@SweeneyCars.com to preorder yours today!