Chevrolet's small cars are tearing up the market in 2012 and the bowtie brand will explore some of the crazier sides at the SEMA Auto Show this year. The show will feature a stable of stylized Sparks, Sonics and Cruze concepts.
Chevrolet's previewed the concept vehicles well ahead of the SEMA show opening. The small concept cars demonstrate a range of performance-based styling expressions, including the first application of Chevrolet's Z-Spec treatment for the Spark.
This year's Chevy small car SEMA vehicles include:
Cruze Upscale Concept
The Cruze "Upscale" moves the compact sedan up several rungs on the luxury ladder. It features a burnished brandy metallic exterior and unique exterior appoints. Inside you will find brown leather-trimmed interior as well as the following features:
- Ground effects package with rocker and fascia extensions
- Black Ice bright-accented exterior trim
- Tinted headlamp and fog lamp lenses
- Dark-tinted windows
- Custom 19x8.5 inch aluminum wheels finished in Black Ice
- Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Tires
- Loft Brown and DK atmosphere leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Yellow stitching on the seats and steering wheel
- Dark liquid palladium high-gloss interior trim plates
- Four-piston front brake calipers with two-piece vented and drilled rotors
- Two-piston rear brake calipers with vented and drilled rotors
Sonic Z-Spec 1
This performance oriented vision of the Sonic blends the Z-Spec aesthetic with a more capable driving experience including a power enhancing exhaust system and upgraded brakes. This is paired with a synergy green exterior. Check out these features:
- Chevrolet licensed Borla exhaust system
- Lower ride height
- Chevrolet performance brake kit, featuring four-piston front disc brake calipers with 16-inch rotors
- 18-inch split-spoke wheel design
- Sonic RS rear spoiler in Ashen Grey
- Ground effects kit
- Mesh-style upper and lower grilles
- Stainless steel pedals
- Sub and Amp kit with KICKER 200W DSP amp and 200W subwoofer
Spark Sinister Concept
The aggressive-looking Sinister concept blends rally exterior cues with a black appearance for a night-racing aesthetic that looks at home in the shadows of a city's industrial district. It includes:
- Dramatic body work with bold rocker fairings, a rear diffuser with dual exhaust outlets, rear spoiler and a front fascia with large air intakes
- Prominent fender flares to cover the large wheels, with low profile tires.
- Lowered ride height
- Carbon Flash Metallic exterior with Bahia Red accents and matte-black graphics.
Pink Out Spark Cancer Awareness Concept
Chevrolet takes a stand against breast cancer and supports the American Cancer Society with a techno Pink Spark that's adorned with pink ribbon graphics. It also has:
- Ground Effects
- Z-Spec Grille
- Interior pink accent colors include:
- Pink suede headliner, pillar trim, instrument panel trim and accent piping
There are plenty more coming! If you're going to be at the SEMA show, you can also expect to see the Color Run Spark, Spark Z-Spec Concept and Sonic Z-Spec 2.5 Concept!
To see the real Cruze, Sonic and Spark, give us a call or drop into Sweeney Chevrolet! There's a reason that they're the best selling cars on the market!