Throughout history, Chevrolet has always offered stylish and affordable cars with a little something extra. So, in the case of a car like the 2013 Malibu that is all new, what's that little something extra? It's an all new 2.0L turbocharged engined designed to infuse the new Malibu sedan with Chevrolet spirit.
The Malibu turbo can sprint from 0-60 in 6.3 seconds and can achieve a top speed of 155 mph. Even with this 259-horsepower engine, the Malibu turbo gets 30MPG on the highway!
The car also includes four-wheel independent suspension, hydraulic ride bushings, premium electric steering gear and much more.
Not to mention that when the Malibu turbo goes on sale this fall, it will start at just $27,710.
Standard content on turbo LT models includes:
- 18-inch aluminum wheels
- Chevy MyLink, with a seven-inch color touch-screen radio, Bluetooth, and USB port
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Remote start
- Eight-way power driver seat with power lumbar
- Tilting and telescoping steering column with steering wheel controls for audio and cruise control
- Ice-blue ambient lighting.
Malibu turbo LTZ models add:
- LED tail lamps
- Leather-appointed seats
- Heated front seats
- Available 19-inch aluminum wheels.
Take a look at these photos of the Malibu turbo then give us a call at 330-SWEENEY to set up your test drive! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just drop by at 8010 Market Street.