If you’re looking for a new car this summer - or you want to know which car maintenance services will improve your car’s fuel economy, safety and reliability - it’s good to do a little bit of research before you head to the dealership to begin shopping for a new car or considering service. To learn more about these topics before visiting the dealership, be sure to click through the following links:
- For tire care tips that will improve your car’s fuel economy, traction and tire life visit RMA.org.
- Improperly aligned wheels will compromise your safety and decrease the overall life of your tires. To learn more about wheel alignment and why it is an important part of tire maintenance, visit FamilyCar.com.
- For more tips on how to improve your car’s fuel economy, go to FuelEconomy.gov.
- The GMC Acadia Denali performed so well on crash safety tests conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety that it was awarded the IIHS’s Top Safety Pick for 2012 award.
- Read more about what the 2013 GMC Acadia Denali has to offer by visiting GMC.com.
For more information, contact Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC of Youngstown at (330) 460-5983.