General Motors has earned another accolade! Each of the four brands earned a segment award from JD Power and Associates in their Initial Quality Study. The hard work of GM Employees nation wide and their commitment to providing an excellent customer experience helped give GM its best-ever company score!
The Individual Quality Score is based on responses from more than 74,000 purchasers and lessees of new 2012 model year vehicles surveyed at 90 days of ownership. It's a very involved survey, including 228 questions designed to proved manufacturers with information they can use to quickly ID problems and drive continued improvement.
9 GM vehicles either received the segment award or placed in the top three. In fact, in the Large Pickup Segment all 3 of the top spots were occupied by GM Trucks.
- GMC Sierra LD
- Chevrolet Silverado HD
- Chevrolet Avalanche
Take a look at some of the other accolades:
- Malibu ranked the highest Midsize Car Segment
- Tahoe takes third in the Large Crossover/SUV Segment
- The Enclave ranked the highest in Midsize Crossover/SUV improving 10 places in its segment.
- All GMC rank-eligible models improved their individual scores.
- Yukon ranked second in Large Crossover/SUV segment.