Just because you’re driving around in a fuel-efficient car, truck, or SUV doesn’t mean that you’re guaranteed to get the gas mileage advertised on the sticker. By keeping your tires inflated, your engine in shape, and your driving habits efficient, you can maximize your vehicle’s fuel economy. To learn more, check out these great resources from around the web:
- For even more tips on how to improve your overall gas mileage, head over to FuelEconomy.gov.
- DMV.org tells you how to check tire pressure in order to ensure safer, more comfortable driving and better fuel efficiency.
- This article from JDPower.com discusses why tire care is important and explores the signs of a tire problem.
- To learn more about FlexFuel-capable vehicles like the 2012 Chevy Impala LTZ, check out this article from Chevrolet.com.
- Besides lowering your gas mileage, aggressive driving is also dangerous for yourself, your passengers, and your fellow drivers. This article from AAAFoundation.org will tell you how to avoid aggressive driving.
For more information about car sales or service, contact Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC at (330) 460-5983.