As you know, Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC is having a mural contest to fill a 24 foot wide by 8 foot tall wall in our service area. This is a very high traffic area, and it will be seen by thousands of people every year.
Here are the contest details:
- The mural can be either digital or traditional.
- If you choose to do traditional style: The wall is cinder block and will need to be treated.
- You can submit your entries through our Facebook page (Here), through Twitter by uploading them and tagging @SweeneyCars and hash tagging #SweeneyMural or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also drop them off in person, or mail them to 8010 Market Street, Youngstown, Ohio 44515. Please mark them ATTN: Christopher Anderson.
- The cost of producing the mural will be paid for by the dealership.
- Artists who don't win maintain all rights to work, any hard copy art work will be returned at the request of the artist.
- In addition to the winner receiving The New iPad, they will also be present on press day for the unveiling as well as receive full credit through a plaque that will dedicate the work.
- We aren't limiting what the mural can be, but we would like to see the mural incorporate: The 100 years of Chevrolet, the 90 years of Sweeney History, The Mahoning Valley, GM Lordstown, Etc.
Please direct any questions to Christopher Anderson (email@example.com).
The deadline for entry is April 20th, 2012
We are also having a drawing for those who feel they aren't artistically inclined enough to win! Share this post on Facebook to your friends by clicking "Share" below where you'll find it on our wall, and get entered to win automatically.