Did you know that Buick has been a part of the movies since the movies began? Since the days when the silver screen showed moving pictures in black and white, the brand has been there for the memorable moments. Take a look at some of our favorite moments:
- 1943: Humphrey Bogart appears in two different 1940 Buicks during the movie Casablanca. A Century Convertible Coupe and a Limited Convertible Phaeton.
- 1982: Judge Reinhold is seen driving and washing a 1960 Buick LeSabre Sedan in the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
- 1988: Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruse take the roads in a 1949 Buick Roadmaster Convertible during ?Rain Man.
- 1990: The affluent McCallisters are a two-Buick family in the movie Home Alone. They have an Electra Estate and a LeSabre sedan.
- 2001: Josh Hartnett and Ben Affleck are awoken in the seats of a 1941 Buick Roadmaster Phaeton to the sounds of machine guns. You can see the power that the straight 8 had to get them to the airfield so quickly.
- 2006: In "The Departed" Irish mob boss Frank Costello is seen driving a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Sedan.
- 2009: A 1987 Buick Grand National is in the opening scene of ?The Fast and The Furious?. Driven by Dominic Terreta, played by Vin Diesel.
Stop in today and see the future of Buick that you will be seeing in the movies very soon. Give us a call at 330-SWEENEY to set up an appointment or stop in at 7997 Market Street! These are just some of our favorites, what are yours?