General Motors has in recent years made some amazing improvements to its lineup of new vehicles. If you are looking for your next car, and you haven’t considered a sporty Chevrolet or a luxurious Buick, than you might want to take a look at these websites to learn more about what you could gain from driving one. If you have any questions, be sure to contact Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC of Youngstown at (330) 460-5983.
- The 2012 Buick Regal was determined by U.S. News & World Report be the No. 1 Upscale Midsize Car out of 19 total vehicles, based on over 34 expert reviews of the Buick Regal.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety gave excellent marks to the 2012 Buick Regal Turbo and 2012 Chevrolet Traverse, based on the results of expert crash tests.
- If you want more power than the Buick Regal Turbo has to offer, check out the 270-horsepower Buick Regal GS at Autoblog.com.
- At Chevrolet.com you can view the 2012 Chevrolet Traverse LS at its best angles, inside and out, and compare all of the features and specifications to other Chevrolets.
- The automotive experts at Edmunds.com reviewed the Chevrolet Traverse LS. Visit the link for access to the complete review.