By now you know that at Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC we try to bring you the most up to date information possible about anything GM. Well, we're back at it again! Meet the 2013 GMC Terrain Denali!
Tony DiSalle, US VP of GMC Marketing had this to say about why they chose to make another Denali model: "Denali is growing fast. With seven different models, sales for this brand within a brand increased 79 percent from from 2010 to 2011. With this in mind, the decision to create a more-upscale Terrain was an easy one".
GMC announced that the new Terrain Denali will feature a 3.6L V-6 engine with direct injection and continuously variable valve timing, replacing the current 3.0L V6 engine. This will provide the new Denali with 301 horsepower and 272 lb.-ft. of torque. The best part? Though it will receive more horsepower and torque than the previous engine, it is expected to deliver equal fuel economy because it is made using lightweight components.
If you don't like the new idea of a new engine in the Terrain, you still have the option to get the Ecotec 2.4L I4 with direct injection. Both engines come standard with front wheel drive, but all wheel drive is indeed an option.
The new dual-flow dampers are exclusive to the Terrain Denali. This allows the crossover to provide a smoother ride with improved handling.
Here are a few of Denali's standard features:
- Forward collision alert and lane departure warning
- Side blind zone and rear cross traffic alert
- Power liftgate (with a memory function that stops the gate at a chosen height to help shorter drives or to accomodate for lower garage heights
You will also get all the standard you've come to expect from the Denali, such as:
- Signature chrome griller
- Satin chrome accents
- Body color front and rear fascias
- Soft-touch instrument panel with french stitching
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Smoked mahogany wood trim accents
- Denali illuminated front sill plates
- Eight way power driver and passenger seats
You will also get six free months of OnStar's Directions and Connections plan with automatic crash response, turn by turn navigation, roadside assistance, emergency services link, stolen vehicle assistance and remote door unlock.
For more information about the Terrain Denali, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 330-SWEENEY