Choosing the right dealership is essential for getting the most out of your new Chevy, Buick, or GMC vehicle. To learn more about the new GMC Canyon or about the Sweeney Engine 4 Life warranty, call us today at (330) 460-5983, or take a look at some of these helpful links we’ve found from around the Web:
- The 2012 GMC Canyon is virtually unchanged from last year, save for new bucket seats and a standard automatic locking rear differential. For information about the rest, check out this 2011 GMC Canyon brochure from the GMC website.
- Whether you routinely need to tow items or simply want superior off-road capability, there are several reasons to buy a pickup truck. See this list from AskMen.com for the top ten.
- If the compact GMC Canyon isn’t your style, then you still have several options to choose from between the Chevrolet and GMC lineups. Take a look at this article from Autotropolis.com that covers the basics of pickup trucks.
- When it comes to auto repairs, you can never have too much coverage. Read this article from AOL Autos covering the most expensive auto repairs and consider how Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC provides protection against all of them.
- Nobody likes to see their “Check Engine” light; in fact, studies from AAA reveal that a quarter of Americans can’t afford a large auto repair. Browse through this article from The Car Connection for more details.