As an industry leader, General Motors has the experience and the resources to continue providing quality Chevy, Buick, and GMC vehicles with the best in automotive technology. For more information about how GM is leading the way in sustainable engineering and why dealership service is superior, check out these resources below:
- From solar cells to recycling, GM is incorporating every environmentally friendly measure imaginable to reduce its environmental impact and establish itself as a leader in sustainable engineering. Read through this article from the official GM website to learn more.
- Whereas other automakers are content with limiting themselves to hybrid technology and limited-range electric vehicles, GM is committed to pushing the bounds of electric vehicle technologies. This article from GM News covers GM's new partnership with LG to pursue newer, more efficient battery designs to improve range and performance while decreasing recharge times in future Chevy, Buick, and GMC lineups.
- While independent repair shops may offer competitive prices, these lower prices often come in the form of aftermarket replacement parts, as opposed to OEM parts. Take a look at this article from AOL Autos to learn why aftermarket parts are inferior.
- If you think that ASE certification guarantees automotive expertise, then think again. This article from DriverSide.com explains why ASE certification is no substitute for factory training.
- When the time comes to take your new Chevy, Buick, or GMC vehicle in for service, your best resource will be the dealership service department. Check out this article on MSN Autos to learn why dealerships offer better maintenance and repair services.
Here at Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC, we value customer service and satisfaction above all else. Our associates have the experience and knowledge to answer all of your questions about our products and services, so call (330) 460-5983 today.