Lately we’ve explained why it’s better to buy from a dealership and what’s new with the 2012 Chevy Silverado. Check out these sites for more great information.
- As new car manufacturing decreases, used cars start retaining their value. If you’re holding on to a relatively new car, you might want to trade it in to get more than you bought it for.
- When you’re buying a used car, it’s important to know what you’re buying. Make sure to get a Buyer’s Guide prior to making a purchase.
- The Washington Post explains why you might want to consider buying a used car.
- Hotair.com explores why a 56 mpg car standard may be an unreasonable goal.
- As Chevrolet comes out with a new 2012 Chevy Silverado, take a look at what made the 2011 model the Truck of the Year.
Whether you’re looking for a new or used car, Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC in Youngstown, OH can help you. Call us today at (330) 460-5983 or visit us online.